1. add all the information that is to be encrypted to a folder named ICE 4 [yourname] which you create in the My ICEmaker folder (see the next image);
2. select the option to use–SecurStick, 7Z, or SecureAccess;
3. copy the content of that option’s folder to the ICE USB.
4. run the encryption software on the ICE USB;
5. drag/drop the content of ICE 4 [yourname] –the content to be encrypted–to the USB; e.g.,
drag/drop the content to the window for the X drive which opens after logging in;
drag/drop the content to the Keka icon on the Dock;
drag/drop the content to the PeaZip My Vault window;
drag/drop the content to the the SecureAccess window.
6. test the content of the ICE USB by clicking on some of its encrypted content on the ICE USB; then try extracting some to your Desktop;
7. exit the encryption software to complete the encryption process.
Now, return to Using ICEmaker →