Assuming you have previously created an TruCrypt-encrypted USB flash drive, here are the steps to follow to add/remove information to the password-proteced, encrypted workspace (e.g., MyPHR) on the USB flash drive (e.g., PHR2GO):
To Add/Remove Information to TruCyrpt-encrypted USB Flash Drive.
- Insert USB flash drive in computer.
- Run the TruCrypt app.
- Click Select File.
- Select MyPHR, then click Open.
- Click Mount.
- Enter the Password.
- Double-click the slot with volume info, e.g.,
–the secure MyPHR workspace will open
where files may be added/removed–
- Copy files to or delete files from the MyPHR workspace.
- Close the MyPHR workspace window.
- Click Dismount.
- Click Close.
- Click the PHR2GO drive on the desktop, then
- Click Eject “PHR2GO”.