The process of installing a HealthVault app, although not daunting, is still a bit involved, so complete the steps, carefully, as you install the NoMoreClipboard app in HealthVault.
Special Note. This will be the procedure for installing the NoMoreClipboard app for the primary, i.e. first, PHR in HealthVault, and for allowing NoMoreClipboard to access the PHR of another person added to the same Healthvault account.
Installing NoMoreClipboard for a PHR. Complete these steps. Following this list are screen snapshots for some of them.
PDF Checklist →
PDF Checklist →
- Sign in to HealthVault.
1a. If this for the PHR of another person added to the HealthVault,
then click Switch person. beneath the photo, and
2b. select that person, first.
- Click get some apps. (lower right of Home page)
- Type NoMoreClipboard in search box.
- Click on NoMoreClipboard app.
- Click Get the app. –After which you are in NoMoreClipboard–
- Log in with your NoMoreClipboard username and password.
- Enter first & last names, sex, DOB, click Submit & Proceed , then Finish. –After which you are back in HealthVault–
- Select persoon whose info NoMoreClipboard is to access, then click the Continue button.
- Click the Allow access button to authorize NoMoreClipboard to access info in HealthVault.
–you should be back in HealthVault with the NoMoreClipboard app showing installed–
Adding NoMoreClipboard Access for other PHR in HealthVault
Additional Note. NoMoreClipboard allows, as does HealthVault, multiple PHR in a single NoMoreClipboard account.